E & E Plumbing Heating & Electrical offers reliable HVAC repair services in Stuarts Draft and the surrounding areas. We provide quality installations, maintenance, replacement, and repairs for many different HVAC systems.
We are here for all of your HVAC repair needs! Call us today at (540) 337-1856 to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC experts.
Air Conditioner Tips
- Make sure the outside unit is free of all dead leaves, trash, and vegetation that grow up around it.
If you have a digital thermostat, check to see if it has batteries. Some digital thermostats use batteries, but not all of them. If so, be sure they are working properly.
- Regularly check the furnace filter during the air conditioning season. Dirty or blocked filters will cause high-energy consumption and possible freeze-up of the A-coil.
- Have your system professionally tuned and cleaned annually to ensure long life and energy savings.
- Ask us about a carbon monoxide sensor. What you can't smell can hurt you. If operated improperly, natural gas appliances can create carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless gas that can be deadly. Signs of carbon monoxide poisoning include flu-like symptoms such as nausea, headache and dizziness, and in extreme cases, lack of coordination. Several members of a household feeling sick at the same time and only when at home.
Get your furnace ready for winter. Have your furnace checked now to make sure you'll be comfortable. When properly maintained, a natural gas furnace will provide many years of safe, low-cost heat. Some things to check before you call for service on your furnace:
- Check breaker box to the furnace to make sure it hasn't tripped.
- Check thermostat to make sure it is set properly.
- Make sure door on furnace is not ajar.
- If you have a gas furnace, make sure you have gas at other gas appliances such as water heater, stove, etc.
- Regularly check your furnace filter. Replace the filter if you can't see through it when held up to the light.
- Regularly check where flue pipes enter the chimney. If you find any rust holes, have a new pipe installed right away. Holes in the flue pipes can cause carbon monoxide poisoning (See below for carbon monoxide information).
- Don't store items near the furnace. This can make the furnace less efficient and poses a fire hazard.
Very prompt and professional. We are new to the area and my air handler went outl. Called next morning and tech came out within 30 minutes. Also very timely response on electrical work. Highly recommend this company.
Give Us A Call!
Or Let Us Contact You!
Call (540) 337-1856 after hours for Emergency Service.